The following terms and conditions, along with all other terms and legal notices located on this website (collectively, the “Terms”), govern your use of this Grace Church Milton (Grace Church) website (the “Website”). If you do not understand and agree to be bound by all Terms, do not use this Website. Your use of this Website (gracechurchmilton.com) at any time constitutes a binding agreement by you to abide by these Terms.
The information provided on this website is derived from sources that Grace Church believes are reliable. However, Grace Church does not guarantee the accuracy of the information, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever for publishing it herein.
Our website contains links to sites we do not maintain. Grace Church assumes no responsibility for the contents of third-party sites accessed through Grace Church website links. Access is provided for your convenience only. This website has been produced as a source of general information only.
Grace Church respects your right to privacy and is committed to the protection of your personal information. This policy summarizes what personally identifiable information we may collect, how we might use it and to whom we may disclose it to. This policy also describes other important topics relating to your privacy.
Use the options in your web browser if you do not wish to receive a cookie or if you wish to set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. Click on the “Help” section of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. If you disable all cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features offered on the Grace Church website.
Use and Disclosure of Information
Before we collect any personally identifiable information, we will identify the purpose for our collection, use and any possible disclosure of your personal information.
For instance, the information you supply will be used by Grace Church to:
- Make the website easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- Provide information faster.
- Create content more relevant to you.
- Adjust the website to your personal preferences.
- Conduct contests, sweepstakes and promotions.
- Help you quickly find products, services or information available from Grace Church
- Make improvements to the website.
- Assess general trends within the website.
- Alert you to special events, updated information and other services that Grace Church thinks might be of interest to you. This might be done through direct contact with you or by customized postings on our websites.
- Where you have given us your permission, we also might authorize other companies to contact you directly.
- Enable you to use certain customized features and to save information for later visits to the website.
- Create and deliver other similar business-related features and services. Offer you occasional opportunities to provide us with feedback about our products or services.
Grace Church will seek your consent to use your personal information at the time of collection or in advance. Consent may be expressed in writing, or implied, and in some cases may be provided verbally or electronically. With your consent, authorized third parties may be utilized by Grace Church to collect, track and process such information. (e.g., Credit Card Clearing).
General Policy on Privacy
Protecting the privacy and confidentiality of our viewers, clergy, members, employees etc., has always been an important aspect of Grace Church. Recently, fundamental privacy principles and their corresponding obligations have become law throughout Canada. To this end, Grace Church has created a Privacy Code to inform people of its commitment to, and policy on, privacy.
Personal information is defined as any piece of information, either factual or subjective, about an identifiable individual. Personal Information does not include the name, title, business address or telephone number of an employee of our organization.
It is our policy that Grace Church obtain an individual’s consent when a parish employee or our website collects, uses or discloses personal information. Grace Church will also inform its employees, and viewers of the site, of the purpose for the collection, use and disclosure of personal information.
Grace Church takes care to safeguard all personal information in its possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use or disclosure. Grace Church uses reasonable efforts to ensure that such information is accurate and up to date.